I've just added four new sample topics and model answers to my free TOEFL Speaking Topics page. Find out about:
- a good place in my town to have fun;
- my favorite subject at school;
- why I prefer going on a long trip by train instead of car;
- why I prefer a job I really enjoy even if it has a moderate salary!
The topic mega lists available exclusively to TOEFL Speaking Mentor subscribers feature these plus another four example topics and model answers, describing:
- who I feel close to in my family;
- an experience in my life that made me feel embarrassed;
- why I prefer to combine study and part-time work;
- why I prefer to stick to tasks I know I can do well!
There are of course many MANY more topics and example answers available to TOEFL Speaking Mentor subscribers, but these are just some of the latest updates!
Good luck to you all in your TOEFL speaking preparation!